asiaplatetv.com is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending any audio/video removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by asiaplatetv.com and is not hosted by a third party.
You can check the location that a video is hosted by looking for the host descriptor displayed below each video object. Each host descriptor contains a link to the original location that the video was indexed from.
If the video is not hosted by asiaplatetv.com, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn will remove the content from asiaplatetv.com.
Remember that you will still need to know the original location of the video on the host site in question (not the video location on asiaplatetv.com). Follow the link in the host descriptor to find this location.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to asiaplatetv.com Designated Agent.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
1. Identify yourself as either:
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that asiaplatetv.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit asiaplatetv.com to locate the material.
6. State that you have good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
Your complaint MUST include all of the above information. Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys fees if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Web Site: www.copyright.gov.
Sending The Proper DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by asiaplatetv.com (the Designated Agent.) The contact information for asiaplatetv.coms Designated Agent is: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org